Friday, August 1, 2014

Step into the new month - August.

Results announced. and I am quite satisfied with it.
Finally ended my 1st year degree with 1st class honour laureate.
Still, i wish i can do better next time for the 2nd year.
To maintain such honour.

Now it is August already, last month for me to stay here, at my hometown.
Going back to penang so soon.
Feeling like reluctant to go back  but excited for the next semester to proceed.
Quite biased yea? Hehe

Many people asked what have i done and what i plan to do in this semester break?
Part time job? I seek for perhaps but i have a lazy body. Lol
Tuition teacher? Yes, yes. I am doing this right now.
In fact i felt like i want to do sth much more significant and meaningful to me this semester break.
I'd feel like want to revise all the things that i learnt in 1st year and expose myself to the things that i am going to learn in 2nd year earlier.
So that my life will be easier in this coming semester.
Besides, for me, i am taking this course not only just to graduate, but i want to be knowledgeable, be the one true and qualified biologist or microbiologist perhaps.

This field suits me too much. I was glad that i could encounter it before i get regretted in my entire life.
3 more days to go to register course.
Still in dilemma whether to go into more applied field or more on theory field.
In fact, i'd prefer more on theory because i love to read.
Reading make me feel secured, make me feel like i have improved, compare with yesterday.
Anyway, applied field is more useful for future career.
Still considering. Indecisive.

Lastly, Nothing else to mention. Full stop here.
All the best then!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment