Friday, August 8, 2014

Preparing...

Finally, i was able to register BZT211 and now my course registration eventually come to an end.
It's time for me to prepare what shall i bring for next semester and i need to begin my reading for next semester subjects as  the subjects are kinda heavy for next semester.
It's fun to take Biology subjects and this semester, I've registered for 6 biology subjects and 1 university subject (ethnic relationship)
It's kinda crazy to do like this, because it will be a serious burden for me to take about 2 major core subjects simultaneously!
I wish this semester i was still able to do well and last 2 semester.
It is excited to study Biology, but it is exhausted at the same time, Hehe.

Meanwhile, i was teaching my cousin biology too.
It's been long forgotten memory for me in form 4 Biology syllabus esp. those human physiology part.
I need to revise again and again to ensure i was able to explain well to him.
I wish i could be an excellent teacher :p
It's fun to acquire such experience though!
And it felt great to be as a teacher, Haha.
It's getting late now. I guess it's time for me to stop here.
Good night everyone~
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment