Monday, August 4, 2014

Registered!

Finally, i've registered for the next semester subjects.

I want to register for BZT211- Invertebrate Zoology instead of BOE201- Biological Instrumentation.
But the system does not allow me to do so.
It said i haven't fulfill the prerequisite subjects, in fact i have already fulfill those subjects and pass all of them.
I have already informed School of Biological Sciences, and they told me it was the technical error, which will soon to be fixed.
Hence or otherwise, i can register the subjects manually in the office if this problem persists.
So, i'd feel like try it again when i return to USM.
I wish everything just can be fine.

Anyway, It has been a long journey to reach here.
Appreciate everyone and everything that support me from behind to achieve such wonderful moment and glory.
I've finally registered for the subjects i dreamed of!
Cheers~

New semester, new beginning. I must do better than what i did last sem.
I will perform the best of me during this semester.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment