Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Missing Pieces

After an absence of nearly five years, I find myself back here again, a place I typically return to only when my emotions are overwhelming. Oops...

Over the past five years, life unfolded beautifully, progressing seamlessly, and I, regrettably, took much for granted, failing to appreciate the blessings I had until they started slipping away.

Now, here I am, confined within the walls of a once proud home, now reduced to an empty space, with the only significant difference being the absence of the one I loved, who is now long gone.

It's become evident to me that a home is not just a physical space; it's where you share moments with those you trust and love. A house without the presence of a loved one is just a structure, not a home.

The emptiness is haunting, and my heart feels incomplete, gasping for breath without the pieces it once held.

Recollections of our shared moments flood my thoughts, yet life persists, demanding that I move forward. Some people pass through our lives fleetingly, gone forever if we miss the chance to hold onto them.

I recognize the need to grant you the freedom you seek. I must mature and confront the truth, understanding that not every thought must be vocalized, even if parting is a reluctant choice.

Regardless of how difficult it may be, take care and let go when I am gone. Perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment