Thursday, January 14, 2016

One more...

Finally, semester 151 is defeated. 1 more semester to go~ Yay!

For this semester, it's kinda busy as both research and coursework components launched simultaneously.
I still need to go to the lab during study week! Such a horrible experience~
However, it's a great semester that i believed i have expressed the best of me during the final examination
Now i am so excited to know about the result for this semester!

Anyway, for next semester the subjects are not as fascinating as this semester and i still need to submit thesis at that time as well.
I can't imagine my life for next semester as it will be fulled with lab component. I just wish everything goes well.

Now is the semester break and yet i still couldn't return because of my research project.
I want to go home~
I want to settle this project ASAP~
I want to graduate~

No comments:

Post a Comment