Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Preparing for my forth semester.

Finally i have registered for my forth semester subjects as listed below.


As you all can see, this semester is fulled with very challenging subjects which closely related to medical field.
However, i am truly passionate and enthusiastic to have more exposure towards these subjects.
I am so excited to begin my forth semester, which is the last semester for second year.
But there's a subject that i truly hate, i.e. Bahasa Malaysia IV.
Frankly speaking, it is a tough subjects with very high percentage of failure, i just hope i am not going to be one of them.

Next year i shall be doing final year project and of course i am going to graduate so soon.
It's just too fast, the time flows.
Besides, after this semester, i am going to proceed my internship in USM Health Campus and shall be dealing with medical parasitology and microbiology stuffs.
This is to ensure i gain maximum of skills, experiences and knowledge which are truly precious in my field.

Finally, my semester 1 results going to be revealed so soon on next week.
I hope i can see everything goes fine and i get what i have been paid for.
Studying microbiology is a bless of my life as i truly enjoy the moment dealing with those stuffs and i like to read a lot about microbes.
Well, i guess that's all for today.
Cheers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment